We have just released the newest edition of FRAMES Digital Companion and those of you subscribed to FRAMES Magazine can now download it from the Subscriber Area.
This month we prepared the following pieces for you to enjoy:
- Howard Grill – Clubs And Critiques
- Rob Wilson – Urban Landscapes / Ambiguous Beauty
- W. Scott Olsen – Reading Frames: “Abstract” by Tom Freiman
- Howard Grill – The Best Time In History?
- W. Scott Olsen – Reading Frames: “Eat Yourself Happy” by Sam Benari
Each year we publish twelve issues of FRAMES Digital Companions – PDF publications complementing the main printed editions of the FRAMES Magazine. They feature additional imagery and written content presented in a high-resolution digital publication delivered to you directly through the FRAMES Subscriber Area.