We have just released the August 2021 edition of FRAMES Digital Companion and those of you subscribed to FRAMES Magazine can download it from the Subscriber Area.
This month we prepared the following pieces for you to enjoy:
- Howard Grill – The Benefit of Boredom
- Rob Wilson – In the Hope of Making a Point
- W. Scott Olsen – Reading Frames: “Pandemic Street Fair, Montreal” by Louise Verdone
- Howard Grill – Your Personal Focal Length
- W. Scott Olsen – Reading Frames: “Cuban Ballerina” by Cathy Swain Cakebread
Each year we publish twelve issues of FRAMES Digital Companions – PDF publications complementing the main printed editions of the FRAMES Magazine. They feature additional imagery and written content presented in a high-resolution digital publication delivered to you directly through the FRAMES Subscriber Area.