We have just released the newest edition of FRAMES Digital Companion, and those who subscribe to FRAMES Magazine can now download it from the Subscriber Area.
This month, we prepared the following pieces for you to enjoy:
- Howard Grill – What Is Photography?
- W. Scott Olsen – Reading Frames: “Tidal Pool Jumping” by Elizabeth Gray
- Gina Williams – Mehmet Aslan: A global response
- Marty Gervais – Snapshot: Accidental Art
- Mark McNeill – The Last Stand of Sycamore Gap
Each year, we publish twelve issues of FRAMES Digital Companions – PDF publications complementing the main printed editions of the FRAMES Magazine. They feature additional imagery and written content in a high-resolution digital publication delivered directly through the FRAMES Subscriber Area.