We have just released the newest edition of FRAMES Digital Companion and those of you subscribed to FRAMES Magazine can now download it from the Subscriber Area.
This month we prepared the following pieces for you to enjoy:
- Howard Grill – Sharpness Can Be Overrated
- W. Scott Olsen – Late Night Thoughts on the Idea of Apprenticeship and Original Voice
- W. Scott Olsen – Reading Frames: “Observations” by Tomasz Trzebiatowski
- Howard Grill – I Heart That Photo
- W. Scott Olsen – Reading Frames: “View from a Hotel Window” by Ross Duncan
Each year we publish twelve issues of FRAMES Digital Companions – PDF publications complementing the main printed editions of the FRAMES Magazine. They feature additional imagery and written content presented in a high-resolution digital publication delivered to you directly through the FRAMES Subscriber Area.