We have just released the newest edition of FRAMES Digital Companion and those of you subscribed to FRAMES Magazine can now download it from the Subscriber Area.
This month we prepared the following pieces for you to enjoy:
- Howard Grill – Presenting Your Work
- Gina Williams – António Bernardino Coelho: Unbounded Imagination
- W. Scott Olsen – Reading Frames: “Atmospheric Traffic Lights” by Richard Simmons
- Howard Grill – Going Lo-Fi
- W. Scott Olsen – Reading Frames: “Aonach Eagach” by Jenny Cameron
Each year we publish twelve issues of FRAMES Digital Companions – PDF publications complementing the main printed editions of the FRAMES Magazine. They feature additional imagery and written content presented in a high-resolution digital publication delivered to you directly through the FRAMES Subscriber Area.