We have just released the newest edition of FRAMES Digital Companion, and those who subscribe to FRAMES Magazine can now download it from the Subscriber Area.
This month, we prepared the following pieces for you to enjoy:
- Howard Grill – I Told Myself I Would Never Write It
- W. Scott Olsen – Reading Frames: “Photo Exhibition at La Gacilly” by James William Burke
- Ramsay Breslin – The Art of Mourning
- W. Scott Olsen – Reading Frames: “Morning Light” by Guy Morin
- Howard Grill – Personal Photographic Evolution
- W. Scott Olsen – Reading Frames: “St. Paul’s Meeting Hall Halliweed Road” by Don Tonge
Each year, we publish twelve issues of FRAMES Digital Companions – PDF publications complementing the main printed editions of the FRAMES Magazine. They feature additional imagery and written content in a high-resolution digital publication delivered directly through the FRAMES Subscriber Area.